Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Some Odd Girl Challenge- Black & White

Hey!!!

I have a huge list of things to do and cards to make to enter into all these amazing challenges going on right now. But, as of yesterday I only got ONE done! haha! I am entering into the SOG Black & White challenge. I just adore these odd girls, you can do so much with them.

Here's my card:


I used "Kimono Kaylee" I really like her, as you can tell throughout my blog I really enjoy and LIKE Asian themed "everything" and I just had to get her. I colored her with color pencils and used my favorite color (blue, aquas, turquoise) papers. I like how this came out, it's not as yellow as it seems on the picture but with the flash and lighting it threw it off a little. I used sliver pearls here and there and added a ribbon. Simply but sweet card.

Make sure to visit The Odd Girl- Kristy's 30th Birthday Celebration and join in with all the fun!

Have a great Throwback Tuesday!

6 comments:

  1. Wow Annie, the coloring is amazing on Kimono Kaylee! Cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kaylee looks amazing and I love your color scheme with her, beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at the SOG challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kimono Kaylee is BEE-YootIFul!! She is colored amazingly! Lovely design! Perfect ribbon.Thanks for being ODD with us this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMF!!! I just love this card! It´s beautiful!! Simply amazing! Thanks for being ODD with us!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is lovely! Love the black and white with that fabulous teal/aqua color!!! Truly beautiful! Thanks for playing with us at Somme Odd Girl!!
    hugs,
    M

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic, your colouring is amazing and I love how you have teamed it with my favourite colour...Turquoise/Teal. Thanks for joining our B&W challenge on Some Odd Girl.
    Caz
    x

    ReplyDelete