Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween Everyone,

What are you this year? Unfortunately I was too busy to pick up any costumes this year...so I'm myself this year :D. I just wanted to come by and share with you a short blog today and wish everyone a Happy and Safe Halloween. Today's weather on the Big Island of Hawaii is perfect for trick-or-treating...blue skies, sunny, PERFECT!!!

Here's a little goodie bag that I put together for my nephews and niece. Nothing much, a little ghost box/bag and I embellished them with their personalized names. I also add a little cute juice bottle I found at Walmart. I was really happy with these, and thank goodness I only had to make 4 :P...



Have a great Halloween everyone...take care!

2 comments:

  1. Love those treat bags, they came out really cute and I'm sure the kiddies are going to enjoy them.....
    Yep, what gorgeous weather on the Bisland!
    I have a card swap going on from December, do you want to play along? Hop on by and read the deets on it....
    Thanks~ and have a great Monday....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute goodie bags. The kiddies are lucky to have you as an aunty.

    ReplyDelete